Favorite overall shotguns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite overall shotguns

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#1
By overall I mean high rof, good clip size, good accuracy, and different elements.

My personal favorite is actually just a purple. Hyperion Potential Development. Quad barrel 5k x17, 3.0 rof, any element, 60% acc, and 13 rnd mags, or 18 on someone like Maya. Plus they're just sweet looking and they have a normal shotgun spread, instead of heart shaped lol.

Their cousin the double barrel x12 Hyperion Face Time is also quite awesome. There's a triple barrel version as well but its like the redheaded step sibling. If you need 3 barrels you might as well go all the way with 4. And shotgun ammo is everywhere, who cares about conservation.
PSN = russellbald

User Info: dragonUK82

dragonUK82
4 years ago#2
Moxxi's Heartbreaker. <3 <3

Free health, kill it with fire!
PSN: DragonUK82
Link up star.

User Info: jeraste717

jeraste717
4 years ago#3
I still miss my vitriolic crux =/
honestly I find most shotguns sucktastic in bl2. im not a fan of hyperions accuracy gimmick, and kinda dont like supporting the bad guys, so other than the occasional interfacing or slow handing, I dont use em much. twister is a goodie, but its not an all around shotgun by any means. I just want a shotty with decent damage, accuracy, rof, and clip, that has good elemental effect chance. it seems I am out of luck =/
wait, what? psn: jeraste717

User Info: OssiTheGreat

OssiTheGreat
4 years ago#4
CC's. Simple and effective.
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#5
jeraste717 posted...
I still miss my vitriolic crux =/
honestly I find most shotguns sucktastic in bl2. im not a fan of hyperions accuracy gimmick, and kinda dont like supporting the bad guys, so other than the occasional interfacing or slow handing, I dont use em much. twister is a goodie, but its not an all around shotgun by any means. I just want a shotty with decent damage, accuracy, rof, and clip, that has good elemental effect chance. it seems I am out of luck =/

I understand not supporting the bad guys, but the accuracy gimmick seems to be negligible when you throw a scope on their shotguns. Less sway, and at x12-x17 who cares lol?
PSN = russellbald

User Info: knive87

knive87
4 years ago#6
that would be my Deliverance.. it's fun to use and also.. its fun to use. lol.
PSN: knive87
"The forge of my heart grows cold and the world shivers for it"

User Info: phantom_blade66

phantom_blade66
4 years ago#7
I miss my Crux as well.

And now after this over-nerf they did. All shotguns are garbage. They need to patch that again and find a happy middle ground. If I'm standing two feet away from a plain old psycho, my shotgun should blast him into tiny bits/

User Info: viserin

viserin
4 years ago#8
phantom_blade66 posted...
I miss my Crux as well.

And now after this over-nerf they did. All shotguns are garbage. They need to patch that again and find a happy middle ground. If I'm standing two feet away from a plain old psycho, my shotgun should blast him into tiny bits/

^this
Psn death2icestars. I will be the hand to lift you up at your lowest, put your faith in me. I will carry you when you fall

User Info: Doopdedoo

Doopdedoo
4 years ago#9
phantom_blade66 posted...
I miss my Crux as well.

Huge overstatement as critters do get blown into bloody bits by my Ravager.

And, GBX's screwup of the multi-pellet damage bonus has been patched, on PC.

It'll be on XBOX and PS3 soon.

Oh, btw, they also patched a few of our favorite glitches.

User Info: ednizar

ednizar
4 years ago#10
Doopdedoo posted...
Oh, btw, they also patched a few of our favorite glitches.

What would that be?
Pedig edhellen?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Favorite overall shotguns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived