Hyperion dmg/max accuracy relic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperion dmg/max accuracy relic

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#1
So what does the max accuracy do? Anyone know for sure? I know all Hyperion weapons start out crappy then become highly accurate, but would this increase shotguns to like smg accuracy? Or would it offset a siren's accuracy penalty with a cat class mod?

I'm thinking of going mostly hyperion on my next Maya so I'm curious.
PSN = russellbald

User Info: joker420allday

joker420allday
4 years ago#2
russellbaldwin posted...
So what does the max accuracy do? Anyone know for sure? I know all Hyperion weapons start out crappy then become highly accurate, but would this increase shotguns to like smg accuracy? Or would it offset a siren's accuracy penalty with a cat class mod?

I'm thinking of going mostly hyperion on my next Maya so I'm curious.

I have a Hyperion dmg/accuracy relic if you want i can dub it for you add me at psn joker420allday I'll be on late nights around 1am central time. ( leave me a message letting me know who you are and what you were needing)

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#3
Much appreciated but I have the relic. Just wondering the effect is all. :)
PSN = russellbald

User Info: rajj22

rajj22
4 years ago#4
It closes the spread, but not the recoil which still effects the spread. If its accuracy recovery...it helps recoil spread between bursts. It make your gun need less shots to create a laser out of its bullets.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperion dmg/max accuracy relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived