Hyperion or Vladof?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperion or Vladof?

User Info: russellbaldwin

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#11
Umbris_Letalis posted...
Good choice. At this point it seems one would have to go out of their way to not use any Vladof weaponry (Anarchists/Infinity) in particular. Doesn't really seem special to make a Vladof theme only; outside of the skin, using their weapons just end up happening regardless.

Not to mention it would be lulzy to see someone who uses a Hyperion theme to wage war against the head of Hyperion.

True. I have not killed Jack with a CC+Bee yet. I try to think of a new way to kill him every time.

Off topic, but my favorite was with Gaige. As soon as he started into his 2 minute long rant about the warrior I hit him over the head with her hammer and he lootsploded. Something about the violence combined with the comedic timing actually made me laugh out loud.
PSN = russellbald

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#12
Well Hyperion Maya is a success, mostly.

Her go to weapon is a rightsizing plasma caster, which on looks alone is already one of my favorite weapons. But with a hyperion dmg/acc relic they're just nasty.

However, even though they're still one shotting everything so far, her quad shotguns aren't blowing me away like they should. I have't tried her CC's or Interacers or Moxxi yet, but its still disappointing.
PSN = russellbald

User Info: Imit8m3

Imit8m3
4 years ago#13
Your decision has made me sad:(
But hey for lolz....
PSN. YURMOM8ME
"Who wants to get shot in the face!"

User Info: Tooz182

Tooz182
4 years ago#14
Well, I'm building both a Hyperion and a Tediore set. I'm using Tediore on a Siren though, and Hyperion on a Commando.

Full Moxxi build btw has been awesome. Plug in basically any shield and can really have at a lot of enemies. Vladof set is pretty straight forward. I got a couple if you wanna see em.
[ NORFLEET/ANARCHIST ALL THINGS!!! ]

User Info: Poppadoc411

Poppadoc411
4 years ago#15
Lyuda.. Shredifier.. Love for the mother country..

russellbaldwin
4 years ago#16
Tooz182 posted...
Well, I'm building both a Hyperion and a Tediore set. I'm using Tediore on a Siren though, and Hyperion on a Commando.

Full Moxxi build btw has been awesome. Plug in basically any shield and can really have at a lot of enemies. Vladof set is pretty straight forward. I got a couple if you wanna see em.

Okay I have a confession. Hyperion Maya isn't totally legit. She's a Hyperion/Tediore hybrid.

I have a new set of Twofer Biggun purple tediores I really wanted to use and I couldn't find any Hyperion pistols I wanted. They pack a punch and reload for ridiculous damage. Plus, you know, Deliverances are too awesome.

TBH the shotgun thing depresses me. She may become an all smg Maya soon. I got a new set of perfect Stopping Emperors and didn't realize how powerful they were, and a set of Stopping Sandhawks. The Hyperion caster will still be her primary though with B!tches backing her up.
PSN = russellbald

User Info: BBELL051489

BBELL051489
4 years ago#17
My maya is all smg right now b**** are the main bc my class mod gives me 94% smg damage but hurts the accuracy. The b**** don't care about the accuracy lose. And I've got a 30% smg dmg relic equipped too I believe. Pretty fun to use.
PSN: SICARII (The i's are lower case L's.)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hyperion or Vladof?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived