Should I go for the steam sale or get this for the PS3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I go for the steam sale or get this for the PS3

User Info: MARKINGRAM22

MARKINGRAM22
4 years ago#1
Haven't played an FPS(or shooter w/e) for the PC since basically CS back in the day and I'm worried it will be a pain with the controls(got a powerful laptop and I can connect to my TV so I'm not worried about that). If I get it on PC should I get a controller too for it or will mouse and keyboard be fine?
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul

User Info: reptar74

reptar74
4 years ago#2
if you got a compute that can handle the game easily and a nvidia physx graphics card then get ot for pc, it looks and plays way better
PSN: meowmixplox

MARKINGRAM22
4 years ago#3
Ok thanks I just wasn't sure cause I haven't played a shooter on the PC for awhile. Also does anyone think there would be a problem playing on a laptop(the power isn't a problem) I haven't had any difficulty's playing anything yet I was just curious though and it isn't super small so there is pretty good room for the mouse on it.
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul

MARKINGRAM22
4 years ago#4
bump
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I go for the steam sale or get this for the PS3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived