Original Character Idea... Just want some opinions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Original Character Idea... Just want some opinions

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
4 years ago#11
IanT4019 posted...
I like it, but the tediore part seems a bit strange, most other characters don't hone in on one manufacturer. The rest is awesome, especially the skag idea.

The only reason I focused on Tediore is because Tediore is considered the cheap and low quality manufacturer, so I just thought the cheap part fit in with a knight made of junk
PSN: Des-Nos | 3DS FC: 1375 7442 7348
WhiteV2 FC: 4685-6272-5258

random_man9119
4 years ago#12
IanT4019 posted...
Is he kinda like Don Quixote? Like he thinks he's a gallant knight but isn't? That could be interesting.

That's actually the idea I was going for.

I'm actually glad people seem to like this character... I was prepared for some dislike... Now I only wish I could draw so I could have an image of what he looks like...

User Info: illahstrait2

illahstrait2
4 years ago#13
You had me at the pet skag part but instead of summoning multiple skags just use one. Training one would be hard enough. "Don't puke inside the house " or "Bad skag don't eat my leg. "
Skyrim npc character database
http://www.truancyfactory.com/mods/skyrim/skyrim_characters.html

User Info: Reeknarf

Reeknarf
4 years ago#14
He needs to be tall and lanky, the helmet constantly covering his eyes as if he lifts it, it has a tendency to fall back down.
The only thing we see of his face is a huge, long nose and a long white beard. He should cackle like the vendor in RE4 or the vendor in Castevania: SOTN.
That statement had more periods than my last girlfriend... we only dated for five minutes.
PSN: Azrael-Aurlin

User Info: almightyblinker

almightyblinker
4 years ago#15
Gearbox, put this in the game now!
PSN: almightyblinker
Pokemon Black FC: 2022 7419 8954

random_man9119
4 years ago#16
Reeknarf posted...
He needs to be tall and lanky, the helmet constantly covering his eyes as if he lifts it, it has a tendency to fall back down.
The only thing we see of his face is a huge, long nose and a long white beard. He should cackle like the vendor in RE4 or the vendor in Castevania: SOTN.

Did... Did you just read my mind?! Because that is almost exactly the way I picture him... I hadn't thought of the voice yet, but sounding like the vendors from RE4 and SOTN is a great idea

random_man9119
4 years ago#17
Just thought of the last skill for the 3rd Skill Tree:

Game Changer: Scrap! That was a Close One (1 Tier)- Gives a chance to completely ignore enemy attacks from all sources (15% chance)

User Info: meowm1xx

meowm1xx
4 years ago#18
Surprisingly good. Kudos to TC.

Might need a little bit of polish, but I'd rather have paid for this than wasted money on Sir Hammerlock's DLC.
PSN - meowm1xx

User Info: IanT4019

IanT4019
4 years ago#19
His dialogue would be great. Like what they say when they get a critical hit.
Maybe a skill tree based on ammo and looting as well as tediore?

User Info: Reeknarf

Reeknarf
4 years ago#20
random_man9119 posted...
Reeknarf posted...

Did... Did you just read my mind?! Because that is almost exactly the way I picture him... I hadn't thought of the voice yet, but sounding like the vendors from RE4 and SOTN is a great idea

<3
That statement had more periods than my last girlfriend... we only dated for five minutes.
PSN: Azrael-Aurlin
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Original Character Idea... Just want some opinions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived