PS3 Save file Level 50

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. PS3 Save file Level 50

User Info: bobert0516

bobert0516
4 years ago#1
I'm looking for a save file with a character at level 50 that has the Tiny Tina RSVP side mission available in True Vault Hunter mode so I can level up my main characters. Anyone willing to share?
PSN: Bobert0516
Xbox Live: ArinBob8179

User Info: Csmackay21

Csmackay21
4 years ago#2
I don't think that exploit works anymore....
PSN: Mapleleaf85

User Info: wifter8

wifter8
4 years ago#3
That and saves are locked to profile.
PSN: sjulu7

User Info: Tasty_Soup

Tasty_Soup
4 years ago#4
wifter8 posted...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but on that subject.... If I keep saves backed up on a USB, does it not separate saves by profile? I guess I should explain. I have a blank flash drive that I want to just use to back up bl2 saves. I backed up my gf's characters (which are on a different profile than mine; she also lacks a psn account), but when I went to back up my save, it gave me an overwrite warning. Since the only data on the drive at the time was her saves, I assume it was going to overwrite hers. What gives?
PSN: Sh17_Waz_s0_Ca5H
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Sly 4, Persona 3 Portable

Csmackay21
4 years ago#5
Tasty_Soup posted...
wifter8 posted...

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but on that subject.... If I keep saves backed up on a USB, does it not separate saves by profile? I guess I should explain. I have a blank flash drive that I want to just use to back up bl2 saves. I backed up my gf's characters (which are on a different profile than mine; she also lacks a psn account), but when I went to back up my save, it gave me an overwrite warning. Since the only data on the drive at the time was her saves, I assume it was going to overwrite hers. What gives?

You can tell which save is which because it saves them as a number. Example my zero save is save0003.

bobert0516
4 years ago#6
It still does. I actually found one yesterday that has a commando at level 50 but the Tiny Tina quest has been completed. I was able to resign that save file with a program I found called "PS3 Save Resigner" and it only took me about 5 minutes to do so. The save file I got from nextgenupdate dot com. Do a search for - First Borderlands 2 LVL 50 Save *PS3* - and you should find it. The save file there already has that quest completed in TVHM.

Csmackay21
4 years ago#7
Just do tier 3 bar brawl. You can repeat it as much as you want.

User Info: notamonkey

notamonkey
4 years ago#8
if you are smart enough to figure out how to resign a save, how hard would it be to open up gibbed and just mark the quest as available?
i mean, that would simply be easier then searching for a save with that particular quest open.
Site: mugenmonkey.com
PSN: thedarkgear

bobert0516
4 years ago#9
notamonkey posted...
if you are smart enough to figure out how to resign a save, how hard would it be to open up gibbed and just mark the quest as available?
i mean, that would simply be easier then searching for a save with that particular quest open.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I actually looked into what you posted and I was able to figure it out.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. PS3 Save file Level 50

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived