Magic Missile grenades

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Magic Missile grenades

User Info: Baruch_S

Baruch_S
4 years ago#1
Is it just me, or is this hands down the best grenade in the game? You get multiple missiles that seek targets, do good damage, and have a decent explosion radius, plus they're almost guaranteed to slag anything they hit. And they constantly regenerate ammo so you never run out of Magic Missiles if you pace yourself. A blue mod turned the last chapter of the DLC into a cakewalk for my Gunzerker, and I'd hate to see what a purple mod with 4 missiles could do.
White FC 0260 9873 0859;
White 2 FC 2022 8464 1690

User Info: Buster_Duster

Buster_Duster
4 years ago#2
im not too far into the DLC yet, I found some lightning bolt mod off a sorcerer. is it a quest reward I should look out for?
psn-durty-equipmunk
Try the veal, Child

User Info: metroidblade

metroidblade
4 years ago#3
Chain lightning legendary is pretty insane it kills like 3 to 4 enemies almost every time.if not they die within a few seconds from the dot.on ba enemies it takes a big chunk
I<3MYGF

User Info: res_black_death

res_black_death
4 years ago#4
Are the upgraded versions rare drops from sorcerers? So far I've found the fireball, lightning bolt, and magic missile but not the others.

User Info: Tooz182

Tooz182
4 years ago#5
Yerp, the rare version is spectacular. It has relaced my previous versions of Slag grenades enitirely. From long range it makes your enemies no more than fish in a barrel.

The only time they seem to falter is narrow corridors with places they can hang up easy, or if the enemy is engaging on your location too quickly.
[ NORFLEET/ANARCHIST ALL THINGS!!! ]
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Magic Missile grenades

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived