Hunter Helquist (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hunter Helquist (spoilers)

User Info: N00B2000

N00B2000
5 years ago#1
so he drops the Bee Shield, right? What's the drop rate for it, and how much does my Vault hunter Relic (+5% rare loot drop) help that?

User Info: Etharin

Etharin
5 years ago#2
It's on his loot table and I'd say the drop chance is around 5% +/- a few percent.

User Info: Tj429

Tj429
5 years ago#3
I farmed him for 45 minutes and finally got the Bee. Then I used it for about 10 minutes. The damage bonus is nice but I just died way too much with its low capacity. At least I got 40k xp out of him.

User Info: N00B2000

N00B2000
5 years ago#4
Tj429 posted...
I farmed him for 45 minutes and finally got the Bee. Then I used it for about 10 minutes. The damage bonus is nice but I just died way too much with its low capacity. At least I got 40k xp out of him.

I just want to try it out. If nothing else I'll have something to use on bosses while my turrets distract them.

User Info: craziii3

craziii3
4 years ago#5
Tj429 posted...

get a nice shotgun and pretty much everything dies in 1 or 2 hits.
insert: something clever!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Hunter Helquist (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived