What is the lever in the Southern Shelf - Bay map for?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is the lever in the Southern Shelf - Bay map for?

User Info: Gumpo

Gumpo
5 years ago#1
Ive searched and searched and cant find what this lever is for - its near the top of the buildings on the northwest side of the map - just outside the double doors the kill midgemong quest takes you. It looks like its on a platform that would be an elevator, but it doesnt do anything - i'm pretty sure i did all the sidequests, and still have no idea what this thing is for. Can anyone please enlighten me?

User Info: Torque86

Torque86
5 years ago#2
I can't recall the specific lever you're talking about but usually you can follow the power cables to whatever it powers or used to power.

User Info: jcmason

jcmason
5 years ago#3
It may be in place to access a zone that gets released later through DLC.
http://www.spacepiratesandzombies.com/
i7-2600K|MSI Z68A-GD80|1GB GTX 460 x2|8GB DDR3 @1600MHz|Corsair Graphite Series 600T White

User Info: Gmoney-

Gmoney-
5 years ago#4
I know the lever. Not sure.
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."

User Info: catsimboy

catsimboy
5 years ago#5
I assumed it was a dead elevator just for ambience.
I should not walk so a child may live.----http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Catsimboy

User Info: OhGood

OhGood
5 years ago#6
I think it's just a dead elevator. It can't go up anywhere, and it can't really go down either. I think some bandits just made it part of the floor
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What is the lever in the Southern Shelf - Bay map for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived