Warrior orange loot drop rate

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Warrior orange loot drop rate

User Info: ionic1234

ionic1234
5 years ago#1
Abysmally low? Seems worse than any other big boss or named enemy.
5/_/P3|2 1337 /-/4X0|2

User Info: niederer3

niederer3
5 years ago#2
I had him drop an orange shield my first time i fought him......his body fell on it and i can see it but can not pick it up.

User Info: TychusFindlee

TychusFindlee
5 years ago#3
niederer3 posted...
I had him drop an orange shield my first time i fought him......his body fell on it and i can see it but can not pick it up.

lol, almost had this happen to me. good thing I was spamming "E" for like 10 mins straight and the game eventually gave it to me.
they should fix this
a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh, a-wimoweh

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
5 years ago#4
First time through (in Multiplayer) he dropped the grenade mod.

Not that it means much....the mod was really something awful. Unless it had some magical effect I was unaware of, 250x5 damage and 1000 electrocute damage a second was...bleak.
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: Demon5490

Demon5490
5 years ago#5
Hello, i was reading this topic and thought I'd give a little advice, when he has stuff under his head jump onto his head and look down at it to get the loot.

User Info: HungryDog

HungryDog
5 years ago#6
I haven't seen any orange weapons yet in almost 40 hours......... :(
http://gavade.deviantart.com/

Demon5490
5 years ago#7
I know, I farmed the warrior for like 3 hours and not even one orange...

User Info: Cloud576

Cloud576
5 years ago#8
On Playthru 1 I got him to drop a lvl 30 Conference call. Really great gun and got me through a lot of the beginning of playthru 2. It'll definitely help my other characters when they reach lvl 30 in the first playthru. Other then that, nothing. Some decent purples and a lot of blues and greens, but I sold most of them.
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0948 5017 5665
Pokemon White Friend Code: 5071 9428 0553

User Info: Crimson Phantom

Crimson Phantom
5 years ago#9
Just cleared him in a TvHM first time and hidden by his leg was the orange shotgun - conference call

now considering I found a purple 9150 x 20 Jacobs Shotgun just before it (takes 3 ammo per shot, holds 6, but reloads basically instantly)

I am left to wonder what good 5000 x 5 + burning is
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power

Demon5490
5 years ago#10
I got the flakker the first time i killed him but I gave that to a buddy, and i rarely got blues just purples and greens mostly, ill farm him on my 2nd playthrough and see what happens though.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Warrior orange loot drop rate

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived