Cant figure out how to unlock head/skin

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Cant figure out how to unlock head/skin

User Info: sibersan

sibersan
4 years ago#1
I just stared the game and I have already collected some heads and skin for my character. I cant figure out how to actually use the head/skin. When i go to a vendor and go to the "sell" option, I can see the head and skins and it says "Unlocks this head for the quick change system when used from inside your inventory". I have gone to the quick change machine and I didn't see the head, and when I go into my inventory, I cant find the head. So i'm not sure how to unlock it from inside my inventory.

User Info: Roanark

Roanark
4 years ago#2
You go into your inventory and use it, it adds it to the options in the quick change stations. Simple, really.

sibersan
4 years ago#3
When I hit tab and go to my inventory (where I can select my weapons/shield/gernades) it doesnt show up.

User Info: Bridling

Bridling
4 years ago#4
you need to go to your inventory
Stop endorsing having low brain cells.
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii519/Nayroy18/48ad8e96_zps0ffebfc8.gif

sibersan
4 years ago#5
Ok, i figured it out, I didnt know you could click on the word "backpack" and it changes what it will display.

User Info: BashyMcFetus

BashyMcFetus
4 years ago#6
You probably needed to scroll down.
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Cant figure out how to unlock head/skin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived