Issue Disabling UVHM DLC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Issue Disabling UVHM DLC?

User Info: TylerGamer84

TylerGamer84
2 months ago#1
My friends and I wish to cap out at 50. We read that we simply needed to uncheck the Upgrade packs in Steam under DLC. We all have, but two of us are still gaining EXP at level 50. Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!
One cannot escape one's own destiny, but one can delay it indefinitely and have a beer!

User Info: masherxv1

masherxv1
2 months ago#2
Why would you want to disable UVHM?Getting to op8/level 61 is far better than capping at 50,but you disable them at downloadable content at the main menu.

User Info: TylerGamer84

TylerGamer84
2 months ago#3
Why do people always ask us that? The reason we wanted to is because enemies just feel too bullet spongy at 51+ with four players.

I have a 72 gunzerker, and it's fun soloing stuff, but we get tired of getting put into FFYL constantly on other classes.

Disabling the UVHM upgrades will cap at the game 61 still we discovered. The way to cap at 50 is to also uncheck Season Pass in the DLC list. It may cut off Digistruct Peak and some class mods, but we've done that and didn't really care for it, so it's not a huge deal to us.
We put our faith in Blast Hardcheese!
One cannot escape one's own destiny, but one can delay it indefinitely and have a beer!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Issue Disabling UVHM DLC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Echo?jackg2113310/22 1:51PM