Quickest Way to Raise HQ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Quickest Way to Raise HQ?

User Info: rojse

rojse
5 years ago#1
What is the best way to raise your HQ to 999? I'm in the endgame with multiple character's stats at 99,999,999, and I need the high HQ to more efficiently boost the stats of a few low-stat items to the cap.

User Info: grungolah

grungolah
5 years ago#2
I'm one of a few people who have been at 999 HQ, but I can't say how I managed it for so long. My distance points are insanely high and possibly a bug. I was farming R41s in LoC for weeks at the time.

Right now, farming low level items, I barely break 150.

rojse
5 years ago#3
I could do with any hints or tips that could get me to break 380 HQ - raising a Barefoot X is taking far too much work, and even a few points extra HQ would really help out.

User Info: akazaakari

akazaakari
5 years ago#4
Are you raising all the Barefoot X's stats or just speed?
Now playing: Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention

User Info: prowly

prowly
5 years ago#5
Take your Vita with you when you go out. Farming Ordeal Room 4 can get me to the 400s, but if I leave my Vita on as drive around to run errands or visit friends or family will temporarily boost me to the 600s. I'll be traveling some 250 miles next week... I suspect I'll finally hit the fabled 900.

rojse
5 years ago#6
I'm raising all of Barefoot X's stats. I've got one of each of the stat-boosting innocent in the shoe excepting speed, and a second innocent which I occasionally switch around to give myself a slight bonus each time I defeat the Item God.

At 380 HQ (which is about the highest I've ever gotten it) I get a stat boost of 129 for each innocent in the item. I'm up to 60K for each stat (about four hundred and fifty-odd gencies), and have long since maximised speed.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Quickest Way to Raise HQ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived