The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Ideas on the next Disgaea game? What do you think, and what are your ideas?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Ideas on the next Disgaea game? What do you think, and what are your ideas?

User Info: rlouchart

rlouchart
4 years ago#1
Disgaea 4 was awesome in that you could duo-magichange, fuse, and duo-magichange with fused monsters. Awesome!! But, what if... What if, when you magichanged two "like creatures", you get a giant, but if you machichange two "different" creatures you get a normal sized "combination" (prinny+dragon=new prindragon creature). There will be tons more crazy cool possibilities. And what about Fusing Human characters? More creatures? D4 had a werewolf, which had me excited, lol, wish there was a werewolf creature that actually looked like a grotesque beast. Your thoughts/ideas?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 years ago#2
improve the blasted Item World mechanics and keep the Mystery Rooms to a minimum. thats about it.

rlouchart
4 years ago#3
I agree, Item world is too darned long. I like the mystery rooms though. I just don't think the item should be able to lose lvls due to having bad luck, that's annoying, lol.

User Info: grungolah

grungolah
4 years ago#4
Skill world: you no longer spend Mana on range and damage, you descend 100 levels to power it up.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 years ago#5
oh yes, one more thing. make the Old Combat Trainer easier to appear in the Class World.
(message deleted)

rlouchart
4 years ago#7
All great ideas to improve Disgaea.

User Info: Ihavealotofspac

Ihavealotofspac
4 years ago#8
more cosmetic options such as prinny afro etc

User Info: Craig_Goulart

Craig_Goulart
4 years ago#9
Fix the Puppy Paw Stick rate.
Official Nisa of the Disgaea 4 Board!
Currently Playng: Disgaea 4, and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

User Info: Peterpimper

Peterpimper
4 years ago#10
Ihavealotofspac posted...
more cosmetic options such as prinny afro etc

If nothing else this would definitely improve disgaea.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Ideas on the next Disgaea game? What do you think, and what are your ideas?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived