Where can I find this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Where can I find this game?

User Info: x_lone_x_wolf_x

x_lone_x_wolf_x
4 years ago#1
Is it sold anywhere besides online? My nearby target, best buy, and gamestop don't have it. I want a vita just for this game.
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"

User Info: Corkadile

Corkadile
4 years ago#2
My local GameStop has quite a few.
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.

User Info: x_lone_x_wolf_x

x_lone_x_wolf_x
4 years ago#3
I'll check other gamestops then. Also does this game use the touch controls in any way?
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"

User Info: SILKA

SILKA
4 years ago#4
Yes, it uses them for camera controls.
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

User Info: Corkadile

Corkadile
4 years ago#5
It's optional, but it's there. You also have to touch to save, which is a Sony UI thing.
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.

User Info: theb1rdm4n

theb1rdm4n
4 years ago#6
You can also use the front touchscreen (idk about the back because i turn that off) to scroll through some lists, but i think they implemented it backwards. It works like a smartphone browser, so sliding up makes the list scroll down, but that feels weird because you dont have to have your finger over the list to do it.

User Info: FirebyrdXX

FirebyrdXX
4 years ago#7
If you can't find a hard copy, you CAN download it, so the game will be available to you in some form or another. It's $40 I believe
You can tap the top corners of the touchscreen to quickly scroll through stuff too.
One of the many fools who facepalmed after throwing a thief armed with a Magichanged Prinny.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  3. Where can I find this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Reincarnation questionTarpipiata22/14 4:56PM