Connection Error?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sephiroushin

Sephiroushin
4 years ago#1
I've been trying to access "Everyone's Data" from Makai Data Shop but it always says "Connection Error", Anyone having issues or know why ?!

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
4 years ago#2
connect ur vita to the wifi. u should get it then.

Sephiroushin
4 years ago#3
I tried both, my wi-fi and ATT; I'm connected to the playstation network as well but nothing I've tried so far is working just after "Connecting ..." a "Connection Error" screen appear what's is weird is that "Other Networld Data" load but show everyone stats on 0, except for their LV and Play Time hours ...

User Info: MiyukiKotobuki

MiyukiKotobuki
4 years ago#4
I'm experiencing the same problem as well, and have no idea how to fix this issue.
私の画を見てお願いします
ledah.deviantart.com

Sephiroushin
4 years ago#5
Well I don't really know what's going on, I hardly use ATT ( think is useless and will deactivate it) my wi-fi is around 100% most of the time since I play near the modem/router and now "Everyone's Data" work but the other (Other Netherworld Data) do not work at all... The only thing I can tell you is that I connected to the Playstation Network before going on to the game ...

User Info: grungolah

grungolah
4 years ago#6
Sometimes to register a command attack score, I have to enter settings while the game is paused. From there, I manually start WiFi.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived