So what's the trade-in value at GameStop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
  3. So what's the trade-in value at GameStop?

User Info: DeathStinger356

DeathStinger356
4 years ago#1
Now here me out before flaming! Target had the Buy 2, Get 1 free deal going on and I was going to use it to get Assassins Creed III (360), Assassins Creed III: Liberation, and Ragnorak Odyssey...BUT it seems GameStop is the only place getting any copies of Ragnorak Odyssey. And if I'm already buying 2 games, may as well get a 3rd free. So I was thinking of getting a second copy of liberation to sell to GameStop so that I could buy Ragnorak Odyssey for a little cheaper. How much do you think the trade value would be?

User Info: pandoraorb

pandoraorb
4 years ago#2
Maybe 22
The Pandora's Box Trilogy--middle grade fantasy--BOOK THREE: FATE and REBIRTH out now!

User Info: Noonan25

Noonan25
4 years ago#3
Wouldn't GS accept it back for full store credit if you keep it sealed?

User Info: DeathStinger356

DeathStinger356
4 years ago#4
Noonan25 posted...

I feel like thats WAY too good to be true, especially for GameStop...no I'm pretty sure you need the receipt, and seeing as how I didn't buy it from them, that's not going to be possible

User Info: Voodoo_Blues

Voodoo_Blues
4 years ago#5
Not going to take a sealed game unless you got it from them. Sometimes you can get a nice guy behind the counter to take it back in full as a pre-owned game, but never as a new. Also, if you plan on doing that, don't have the game sealed, they won't take it at all (even if you tear off the plastic right there)

User Info: Ganesah221

Ganesah221
4 years ago#6
Couldn't do it anyway. As far as I know, you can't get two copies of the same game at target's B2G1 free sale.
Pokemon White FC: 3353 8641 1619

User Info: nolan3700

nolan3700
4 years ago#7
Yes you can
pokemon diamond fc 1203 5694 1680

User Info: eggmanl33t

eggmanl33t
4 years ago#8
You cannot trade in an unopened game at gamestop if you didn't buy it from gamestop. I have tried to trade in the same unopened pokemon black version at 4 different locations.
That's how I roll.

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23
4 years ago#9
Noonan25 posted...

no they dont i bought a ps3:codMw bundle sold back the cod game the sales associate took it out of the box herself... so it was still completely sealed... no i did not get the full price back for the game...the only reason i did this was because i wanted the uncharted bundle but they ran out so i got the MW bundle and traded out the games... i still had the pay extra to offset the price for uncharted

User Info: ORANGE666

ORANGE666
4 years ago#10
Return it at walmart and say you lost your reciept. They'll give you back full price
  1. Boards
  2. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
  3. So what's the trade-in value at GameStop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived