Pocket watches...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zidane7007

zidane7007
4 years ago#1
Anyone figure out what these are for yet? I've bought two of them and they don't seem to have done anything so far. I'm in sequence 2 if it helps.
Intel i5 2500k @ 4.3 Ghz, MSI Geforce GTX680 Twinfrozr Ed, 8 gb DDR3 RAM @ 1600 Mhz.
PSN: zidane7007, XBL: Basstardfish

User Info: hajile12

hajile12
4 years ago#2
i have no idea! and how do you put on the hood ? I bought it but i dont know how to put in on!
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#3
hajile12 posted...
i have no idea! and how do you put on the hood ? I bought it but i dont know how to put in on!

same i just figured it out go to the shop and click on your normal hat then leave now go back in and ckicl o n the hood and leave and u should be wearing it now. befor it would say equiped but it was the hat not the hood so i kept messing around and finaly got it to work.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived