Citizen E

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Django03

Django03
4 years ago#1
Anyone know how to find this guy? I've only killed the first one and haven't seen one since.
You begin to suspect that your bowl is a portal to the Meat Dimension.

User Info: ElmntDark

ElmntDark
4 years ago#2
I only seen the first one and haven't progressed much in story yet so I wouldn't know either. But i was looking at the trophies, one is for a fake ending and one is with a true ending (from killing all the Citizen Es). If i kill every citizen e on first sight; would i only get the true ending and not the false ending?

TLDR: Should i save a citizen E for later, to view the fake ending first?

User Info: AlphaDormante

AlphaDormante
4 years ago#3
I've only seen two so far, and both have been unmissable during story events. I'm hoping I haven't missed any in between those...but if it's possible to get a "fake" ending, I assume there must be some way to pass over them. Maybe if you just deliberately ignore them when the notice appears?

User Info: Pics_nao_plz

Pics_nao_plz
4 years ago#4
I've only found two that weren't a story event. Just gonna have to wander around
http://i.imgur.com/40Xvf.jpg
You like yes?

User Info: yunus11

yunus11
4 years ago#5
I've done a bunch of them, i know that there is one in the bayou inside the wrecked ship. There is also one atop a cathedral inside the highest tower.

User Info: Omega_Zero_XP

Omega_Zero_XP
4 years ago#6
when does the first Citizen E guy show up?

I heard that he shows up after you assassinate a target. I killed

the governor dude but I didnt see a Citizen E. Is there a story event that triggers the sidequest?
America is the best country in the world but that's the equivalent of being the prettiest waitress at Denny's. - Lionheart Master

User Info: kidbu3

kidbu3
4 years ago#7
http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS-Vita-Trophy-Guides:Assassins-Creed-III:-Liberation-Trophy-Guide
Go to the section The Truth
Kill all Citizen E and experience the true ending

There are 6 Citizen E that you have to assassinate in order to unlock the trophy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived