Harm & The Key

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sedure

sedure
5 years ago#1
I'm stuck at fishing the key from Harm.
I already got the key of his neck and I sent Nuri is on the life boat, but I can't figure out how to use Nuri to get the key.

Help plz?

User Info: gplanet

gplanet
5 years ago#2
Just speak to Harm to distract him.

sedure
5 years ago#3
I can only speak with him with the stone figurines and nothing happens.
I try to give the crosschain to Nuri and Geron mentions a plan, but nothing else.

sedure
5 years ago#4
Never mind, I got it! I feel so stupid now. I forgot to use the knife on the herring to get a facsimile.

Thanks anyway!

User Info: Shifter1178

Shifter1178
5 years ago#5
sedure posted...
Never mind, I got it! I feel so stupid now. I forgot to use the knife on the herring to get a facsimile.

Thanks anyway!

Hehe...most of the puzzles in this game are like that..something so simple yet you bash your head for hours trying to figure them out..and when you do or when someone tells you, you feel stupid :P Happens to me over and over lol

User Info: D-47

D-47
5 years ago#6
Am going in circles, i cant get the fisherman to give me fishing rod so i can get the key, please help!

gplanet
5 years ago#7
D-47 posted...
Am going in circles, i cant get the fisherman to give me fishing rod so i can get the key, please help!

You don't need a fishing rod just use your net.

gplanet
5 years ago#8
Forget about net my bad...you need it after you get a key.

User Info: Aerellon

Aerellon
5 years ago#9
Hey guys! How can i get Harm's key? Nuri is in the boat, i gave her the anchor with the fishbone, Harm took off his key, but im stuck now, i dont know what should i use or do.

User Info: Shifter1178

Shifter1178
5 years ago#10
Hey guys! How can i get Harm's key? Nuri is in the boat, i gave her the anchor with the fishbone, Harm took off his key, but im stuck now, i dont know what should i use or do.

All you have to do is talk to Harm :)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived