Totaly going to get this!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Black Knight Sword
  3. Totaly going to get this!

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
5 years ago#1
this game looks amazing. i been looking for a good side scroller since outland.

not to mention how creepy it is. >.>
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

User Info: Loss4Words

Loss4Words
5 years ago#2
Purchase only because its Suda. Honestly doesn't look thrilling \:
I am the end and the beginning; I am the hand of madness.
So says Mr. Stewart

User Info: Monistic_Turtle

Monistic_Turtle
5 years ago#3
wow, I'm surprised we heard nothing about a release date until... the day before it's released. O_o Still, I've been interested in this game since they showed off the debut trailer. Helps that it's a Grasshopper game as well. :3
Would you strongly disagree, slightly disagree, or only disagree with this sentence?

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
5 years ago#4
suda has his hands on it so it has my intrest. Though only buying if its 10 bucks. If its 15 ill wait for price drop.

User Info: Slayer1

Slayer1
5 years ago#5
I agree. 10 dollars.
Paine's songstress CT

User Info: DemiFist

DemiFist
5 years ago#6
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
5 years ago#7
DemiFist posted...
after the mediocre Shadows of the Damned and Lollipop Chainsaw I am much more hesitant about Suda games. I'll definitely be waiting on user opinions
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
5 years ago#8
I loved DMD, and I was looking forward so much to Lollipop Chainsaw. I thought LC sucked ass though. Downloading demo of Black Knight Sword right now though.

User Info: DemiFist

DemiFist
5 years ago#9
finalfantasy94 posted...
DemiFist posted...
( not Suda fanboys, lol)

shadows was far from mediocre. I found it to be a great game. Lollipop chainsaw I would just call good. Sure aint my favirote suda game but still a good one.

no, in 'your opinion' it was great
'in my opinion' it was mediocre.
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"

User Info: whyterose86

whyterose86
5 years ago#10
I didn't like shadows of the damned or LC, BUT I like Black Knight Sword. It's unique, and solid as a scrolling beatemup/platformer, but it's nothing that's gonna blow your mind. It's only ten bucks though:)
  1. Boards
  2. Black Knight Sword
  3. Totaly going to get this!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived