Awful graphical malfunctions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game
  3. Awful graphical malfunctions

User Info: psigaming

psigaming
5 years ago#1
Well, besides the framerate being incredibly low and having awkward pauses to load in the middle of conversations, I got one really weird graphical malfunction so far.

In the ending cutscene for act one, Doc just had a gaping hole where his left eye should have been. It was really creepy. Did this happen to anyone else? No spoilers please.

User Info: swarm_of_terror

swarm_of_terror
5 years ago#2
no i never seen any graphical glitch such as doc eye missing or things of such sort. but the load for conversation and framerate hiccups/slow down i do have. still a killer game for me to dust my wii off for! in fact last game i bought brand spanking new for wii was lost in shadow which came out jan or feb.
but yeah , there been times where i think backfuture wii froze but it was just a long load at a time where loads shouldnt happen...

User Info: FFXIgaiaknight

FFXIgaiaknight
5 years ago#3
so basically it plays liek every other telltale game on wii lol
Currently Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
3DS FC : 4124 - 5007 - 1536

User Info: YoYoLeFtToRiTe

YoYoLeFtToRiTe
5 years ago#4
The frame rate issues presented in this game are completely unacceptable. Loving this game but I am completely unhappy with the lack of polish.
R.I.P Steve Jobs (February 24, 1955 October 5, 2011)
-The man who helped to revolutionize the World.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game
  3. Awful graphical malfunctions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived