Anyone playing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Project Zomboid
  3. Anyone playing this?

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
4 years ago#11
I think my topic further down the board was the last time I played. Over a year ago now.

Well, seriously anyway. I launched the game and played for like 20 minutes yesterday, but it's the first time I've even launched it for a very, very long time. Just looking at my download folder, the last version I really played was .2.0g.

Upon launching it yesterday I ended up on the road leading out of town to the South-west...After like 10 minutes of walking it was a "Well, damn, too late to turn back", so I kept going and eventually went from fully awake to passing out, and subsequently died. Last time I played that wasn't even there AFAIK, I remember the giant apartment buildings being "New". :S
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: Kilikan5670

Kilikan5670
3 years ago#12
Got it recently. Died twice, but doing quite well this third run. Minus the beginning where I spent almost 2 days running from zombies(managed to find some sleep in between running). Ran from my house into a hotel(which set off an alarm pulling in zombies), then ran into the forests. Luckily found a place to hole up for awhile and eventually moved to a new place. No worries for water for a long while as the new place has a sink to drink from. Just gotta go out to find food. Definitely not going back into a town unless I really need to. I love this game. :D
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
  1. Boards
  2. Project Zomboid
  3. Anyone playing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived