The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

How to unlock Hard Missions in Fragments?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3: Extra Edition
  3. How to unlock Hard Missions in Fragments?

User Info: SegMaster

SegMaster
3 years ago#1
How exactly do you do it, what are the requirements?

I finished the game, played the routes of the main game that I haven't chosen in my first run, unlocked all of the characters (including the bonus characters), played every one of my Squadmate Fragments. Now I'm trying to unlock the rest of the medals, which requires me to play all the missions and right now I completed the ones I have available and yet my R&D is still level 23, so there must be more.

Any Ideas? Do I have to play the Bones characters 35 times too? Do I need to play some missions a certain number of times? Do I need to play all the DLC missions?

Plz help.

User Info: GamerInJapan

GamerInJapan
3 years ago#2
You need to buy the hard missions at the procurement shop. They unlock new ones after you finish them. Hard missions are unlocked post game.
  1. Boards
  2. Senjou no Valkyria 3: Extra Edition
  3. How to unlock Hard Missions in Fragments?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived