anybody still here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: garyuusan

garyuusan
3 years ago#1
I dont know if theres still anybody here, but I just started playing this game recently on PPSSPP, the emulator.
I was wondering if there is some way for me to get the extra dlc missions, where I can unlock the characters of the other 2 games...
3DS FC: 1392 4394 5162

User Info: SegMaster

SegMaster
3 years ago#2
Well there are two ways:

1. the honorable way: you either set up an account for PSN Japan to access their Store or use one from someone else (a friend maybe), to buy the DLC

2. the pirate way (I do not condone anyone to do this, or except any responsibility, it is after all considered theft): find a site to download it, torrent or otherwise, DON'T REQUEST ANY LINKS! THIS IS A LEGIT GAMES WEBSITE, DO YOUR PIRATING ELSEWHERE!!!

Afterwords, once you have your files(you can easily access them on a PSP through a USB cable) simply place them in: PPSSPP\memstick\PSP\GAME\NPJH50343

However none of the DLC (except for the unlocked character names) are translated, use this to see which is which: http://i.imgur.com/HMOJP54.jpg?1

If that's too much of a hassle for you then I recommend you just play with what you got and don't forget to input the passwords in the Extras section, you get at least 4 more characters.

for more information read these two forum topics:

Guide for unlocking bonus content (mostly infantry units)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/641633-senjou-no-valkyria-3-extra-edition/69652341
almost accurate except for:
Welkin, Alicia, Isara – unlocked after finishing the DLC Mission: Clash! Welkin vs Dahau
Vyse, Fina, Aika, Largo, Rosie – unlocked after finishing the Character Mission: Squad 7, Turning the Tide/Pierce the Central Front

Epilogues
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605969-senjou-no-valkyria-3/69864041

User Info: garyuusan

garyuusan
3 years ago#3
Thanks a lot!
So if I actually buy the dlc I can acess my VITA for the files and transfer them to my pc?
3DS FC: 1392 4394 5162

User Info: SegMaster

SegMaster
3 years ago#4
garyuusan posted...
Thanks a lot!
So if I actually buy the dlc I can acess my VITA for the files and transfer them to my pc?

I can't say if it will work with a VITA or not since I don't own one... yet, however considering that I did manage to use my PS3 to buy DLC and easily copied it to my PSP then transferred it to my PC, I could assume it works with a VITA as well... don't quote me on that, check some other forums to see if the latest Sony systems still have this functionality before you take the risk and spend your money.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived