Good game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mystadon

Mystadon
5 years ago#1
Not exactly 'great' due to its length and the fact that there really isn't a big list of songs as everyone mentions. It's like Dead-Block where you only listen to about three different songs and they're repeated throughout the game in different ways/times. Don't get me wrong, the music is great and makes the game for what it is, without it I believe the game would downright fail.

The gameplay could be fixed by giving you a proper dodging tool. For those that played and know what I mean when you're faced with a shooter behind a guy with a shield. There's no way you'll make it past the shield guy without dying to down the shooter. This can lead to frustrating gameplay.

Co-Op is a lot funner than Single-player, the game is about 2hours long unless you rush it, then maybe 1hour 1 1/2.

Trophies are insanely easy to achieve, so those who want a quick Platinum, this game's for you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived