Step by Step on how to spell Narukami Yu on name screen on JPN ver of GOLDEN

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Step by Step on how to spell Narukami Yu on name screen on JPN ver of GOLDEN

User Info: TokyocopX

TokyocopX
4 years ago#1
Can someone who is fluent in Japanese help me? and maybe owns a Japanese copy of Persona 4 The Golden also I would like to know if you type in the last name 1st or second cause I cannot figure it out! I just got my JPN edition of the game today and I would like some help.
I would like to start playing the game immediately but I just can't do it without knowing my Protagonist's name is Yu Narukami his original name and yes I am very picky with this stuff.

P.S. I've already tried Google Translate and Wikipedia and etc.

User Info: Imperatorzed

Imperatorzed
4 years ago#2
You might run into the problem that they use different Kanji for that name to denote something special, but Google's answer seems quite reliable: 鳴神ゆ is what it gives me, and it translates it as Yu Narukami, which means it knows it's a name, so this is at least one correct answer.

User Info: TokyocopX

TokyocopX
4 years ago#3
Sorry, but I can't see what you typed in Japanese it's displayed as symbols and numbers guess GameFAQs doesn't like that...lol. :/
I just want to play the game I've also tried to type in his name in English but there's not enough space in the JPN version. Man I just want to get to the game play already... "T3T

User Info: krw703

krw703
4 years ago#4
I'll whip up something when I get home from work if no one answers you by then.
PSN: krw703; DQ8-JP-LLA [pre-Trap Box] (H1, Y6, J10, K12)
Now Playing: Persona 4: The Golden (Vita-J)

User Info: Kinectric

Kinectric
4 years ago#5
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Yu_Narukami

Narukami Yu is the name before the "/" on on the Japanese name part.

And yes, it's family name (last name) first, given name (first name) second.
Saa, Omae no Tsumi wo Kazoero!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Step by Step on how to spell Narukami Yu on name screen on JPN ver of GOLDEN

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived