Is this game popular with girls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Is this game popular with girls?

User Info: bakasora

bakasora
4 years ago#41
Hi girls.
If you like Persona 4, which girl in the game do you choose to date with?
and FFXIII is garbage.

User Info: roshakubo

roshakubo
4 years ago#42
I have a few female friends who love the Persona series. Only one of them likes the SMT franchise on the whole.
And to bite the bait a little, the one who is least into gaming is the 'fattest', so yeah~ size means nothing. It's a dumb stereotype.
Everything comes from the Void, and ultimately,
Everything must return to the Void. I will be waiting…

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#43
Jarred623 posted...
FACT: Not all women into anime are ugly.
FACT: All gamefaqs topics about (real life) women turn ugly.

True for the first part, but most of the ones I would consider banging (based on looks) turn out to be weirdos. They would be FwB at best. Only a handful are normal and down to earth girls who just happen to be nerds. I find them more attractive and girlfriend worthy.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: PinuyashaRPG

PinuyashaRPG
4 years ago#44
It's funny how everyone on here is pretending they're not a Forever Alone in real life and could actually score even the fat girls.

User Info: katella

katella
4 years ago#45
Im a girl and im very fond of persona 3(well, p3p, which was my first and only until golden). The first 2 looked really... bland to me so i didnt really give them a try. However, i dont really mind playing as a guy and dating girls due to my personal lifestyle. And to answer someones question, i very much so prefer naoto c:

But really, i know this is the internet and all where you can say whatever, but you really shouldnt categorize so casually, i dont fit in the "label" but some other girls might and its pretty disrespectful. :/
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic~
PSN: ScarletDevilI(L + I undercase)

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
4 years ago#46
PinuyashaRPG posted...
It's funny how everyone on here is pretending they're not a Forever Alone in real life and could actually score even the fat girls.

so you're saying you are as well?
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: minakorocket

minakorocket
4 years ago#47
bakasora posted...
Hi girls.
If you like Persona 4, which girl in the game do you choose to date with?

Rise. I like the other girls too but...

When she talked about how she was before being an idol I was reminded of how I was growing up. She puts on that bubbly attitude because she perceives everyone wanting that over how she really is.

It took me too long to realize that I should just be who I am and stop worrying what other girls thought of me. I still wish I had friends I could talk to about games though.

Naoto is a close second.

Edit: I guess I didn't think of it as "get together in a relationship" so much as getting a really close best friend.
I see the world in rose colored glasses, to the right. Blue tint on the left.
http://www.koimics.com/ - Xbox Live: minakorocket

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#48
PinuyashaRPG posted...

I guess that means you are forever alone IRL too then.

Unlike you perhaps, I'm actually quite the catch with the ladies (good looking ones at that). I can naturally attract them.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: killacox

killacox
4 years ago#49
seriously..

welcome to the new world

being into games and technology is now the norm

User Info: klbader

klbader
4 years ago#50
I think the answer to your question is pretty obvious: it depends on the girl.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Is this game popular with girls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived