What did you name your MC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What did you name your MC?

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
5 years ago#41
Luca Yaoie
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: Alias_Nemesis

Alias_Nemesis
5 years ago#42
Shinra Dojima
PSN = Dudecough [Now playing : AssassinsCreed3 (PC), Professor Layton:Miracle Mask (3DS) and Zero Escape:VLR & P4:G(Vita)]

User Info: KawaiiMistress

KawaiiMistress
5 years ago#43
Laharl Overlord.

So the text will say, "Hey Overlord..."
Makes me feel respected. :)

User Info: takethathusker

takethathusker
5 years ago#44
Charlie Kumatora. It's the only correct choice. Well, that and Yu Amagi.

User Info: Ashercroix

Ashercroix
5 years ago#45
Ash Cross - just kind of named-up my username. I don't think I've seen a single one of you guys using the Rescue Request (except for maybe all the Yu Narukamis). :C I have seen a guy called "Tagonist Pro". That was kinda funny. Also, I seem to run into a lot of Juans.
PSN/GT/Steam: Ashercroix
Playing: Tales of Graces, Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Sengoku Basara 3, Silent Hill: Downpour

User Info: WeaponHunterX

WeaponHunterX
5 years ago#46
I always name my persona characters Kenichi Asakura after a pair of my favorite anime and manga characters, Kenichi Shirahama from History's Strongest Disciple, and Yoh Asakura from Shaman King.
"You have caused me pain...... I. Do. Not. Like that.- Rando

User Info: SeventhFonist

SeventhFonist
5 years ago#47
Yu Narukami. I guess I'm "not very creative."

User Info: Tluhdatsi

Tluhdatsi
5 years ago#48
Hideki Hida.
"A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later." - General George S. Patton

User Info: SteadyingMeat

SteadyingMeat
5 years ago#49
I don't have the Golden but in my play through of the original I named him Souji Seta, which suits him way more than Yu Narukami does in my opinion. I dread thinking what they're gonna name Minato when the movie comes out

Also lol at people who think using the MC's canon name is uncreative and/or a bad thing
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
5 years ago#50
It was a really tough choice between Yu Narukami and my signature name for all games MCs, Futae Kiwami
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What did you name your MC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived