P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
4 years ago#11
I think people are getting caught up in the fact that Rise is a celebrity in that world, so obviously she'd be more attractive to them if they too were in that universe. It's the whole "biologically subconscious tendencies to go for the perfect child bearer" argument. Since she has money and fame, any child made with her would be very well off.

Me, I don't go for trivial stuff like that. In all honesty, beauty wise, Yukiko is the best looking and cutest of them all. On the other hand, I don't particularly like any of their personalities.

So would I actively pursue any of them? Nope. But heck I wouldn't say no if I was approached, assuming I am not in a relationship at the time. ^_^

User Info: Cantido

Cantido
4 years ago#12
Every time she goes on that stage and says "hay guyz I'm Risette," I think "oh great NOW she's Risette, of course."
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.

User Info: NebulaEmpire

NebulaEmpire
4 years ago#13
Which one's Alice Teddie? I'd go gay for that o.o

Although I guess Teddie, being not human, is really of neither gender. Beastiality?

User Info: Gaboado

Gaboado
4 years ago#14
NebulaEmpire posted...
Which one's Alice Teddie? I'd go gay for that o.o

Although I guess Teddie, being not human, is really of neither gender. Beastiality?

Shadows/Personas have gender.

User Info: NebulaEmpire

NebulaEmpire
4 years ago#15
But really, if you're intercoursing with a bear, does it matter at that point which gender the bear is?

User Info: ImASadPanda

ImASadPanda
4 years ago#16
Yukiko's look is very typical, I find character designing to be nice when the actual character isn't really the same as many other anime designs that I see - meaning she brings off that same vibe say as, Mio from K-On, Sawako from Kimi Ni Todoke, Yomi from Ga Rei Zero, etc. In any case, Chie, Rise, Naoto and Marie should all be ahead of Yukiko in that aspect, of course, that's just me and my strong biasness.

User Info: PhantasyStar23

PhantasyStar23
4 years ago#17
Naoto

after her, Milf sensei, because no one freaking likes her in the game for some reason.
GT: PhantazyStar | PSN: PhantasyStar23
Japanese Dubs: Raw passion | English Dubs: Actual personality

User Info: ivanhellsing

ivanhellsing
4 years ago#18
..................................................................... lol weabos
White FC: 0261 8515 6527

User Info: paulboh2remake

paulboh2remake
4 years ago#19
so i guess not many ppl here like milfs and cougar eh? its not like sayako and kashiwagi sensei was drawn very ugly and a very bad personality.
PSN: SirrusBoh

User Info: Admeister2004

Admeister2004
4 years ago#20
Yukiko. Always Yukiko. She's just too cute.
"In 1948, at the request of a dying boy, baseball legend Babe Ruth ate seventy-five hot dogs, then died of hot dog poisoning." - Fact Sphere.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. P4 Beauty Contest "Spoiler"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived