Just messed up following a SL guide...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Just messed up following a SL guide...

User Info: Xyres

Xyres
4 years ago#1
Been following KADFC's guide and this translated one.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww34.atwiki.jp%2Fpersona4_g%2Fpages%2F141.html

I didn't have enough peach seeds to get the gentle way... Would it be worth it to forsake the japanese one, go back a week and restart from there where KADFC starts to change his guide and steers it away from the translated one? I just don't want to start missing a bunch of stuff because my expression is too low...
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27

User Info: mongopikis

mongopikis
4 years ago#2
Mm, top grade round eye examinations.

Just what i want from my Persona game.

Xyres
4 years ago#3
I know some basic Japanese so its not too hard to go and re-read for the actual translation. It is just slow and annoying.
"But I still kill him every time I can if he overextends because, y'know. He can go to hell." Bart27

User Info: Wolfwood44

Wolfwood44
4 years ago#4
You'd probably enjoy the game more just playing through once, maxing your social skills, and then having a breeze through the second run.
GT/PSN: Silt44
My Blog (Comics, Video Games, and Movies): www.arbitrarynerd.blogspot.com

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
4 years ago#5
If you didn't get far enough, pay attention to this. If it says a month when it says a social link, it's referring to Ai. So when it says the social link you should do that day is April, it means Moon 4.

Xyres
4 years ago#6
Wolfwood44 posted...
You'd probably enjoy the game more just playing through once, maxing your social skills, and then having a breeze through the second run.

Yeah, I have already beaten P4 3 times though. I just wanna do a max SL run for this one and the rest of the achievements next run.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Just messed up following a SL guide...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived