complete costume collection

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. complete costume collection

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
4 years ago#21
wilfreda posted...
Basically I used this page from one of the Japanese wikis: http://www34.atwiki.jp/persona4_g/pages/32.html. As far as translating that/writing up a guide in English, in principle I don't have any objection, but I've never done a FAQ before and there's already a costume guide in the Wiki section, so I'm not sure the topic is so complicated that it really needs a second guide? I could take a stab at it though if it's something people want.

I'm using that guide too, but for the love of god, I don't understand 1/3rd of what they are talking about. As for the wiki, are they actually using that JPN wiki as a reference? That JPN wiki has everything. Does the current wiki have everything as well.

Regardless, I will be typing up a costume FAQ. The question is, do you want to co-op? This statement may offend the people writing that Wiki, but I'm going to say it anyways. :)

There's 2 things that I don't like about that wiki. Even though they have their reasons and it's good in a certain way, someone might want to look at it in a certain way. The current one is divided into character costumes

1) I rather have it be divided into dates. So if one was to play the game from beginning to end, they have a chronological order of when to get all of them
2) Costumes from quests. Simply saying finish Quest ## is vague. Are there quests that are required in order to get this quest? What do I need to do for this quest, enemy, item name, etc? When is the quest available? Date of when it's available. Define "Good mood", among any other things

I might be nitpicking, but meh, I think I can do a better presentation. It's just that, to me, I don't find it as useful as it seems to be. It's there, but not organized to be user-friendly. "If you don't like it, make one yourself." I'll do just that. However, if you decide to make one by yourself, I'm fine with that too and I won't be in your way. I just want the FAQ of this game to be filled with potential guides people might want; not empty and lonely.

Sorry if I offended anyone that's has contributed to that wiki

User Info: wilfreda

wilfreda
4 years ago#22
KADFC posted...
Regardless, I will be typing up a costume FAQ. The question is, do you want to co-op?

Well, as I said, having no experience myself I'm a bit hesitant to write one on my own, but I'd be happy to help out with yours if I can. Send me a PM if you want to connect about it.

wilfreda
4 years ago#23
OoSubaruoO posted...
I'm still disappointed that Atlus didn't add the Ski Trip outfits.

I agree, those are really cute. They could have been a reward for rescuing Marie or in ng+ for getting the True Ending or something.

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
4 years ago#24
Okay, I just PM'd you. That PM does have a limit though, so I couldn't really type as much as I wanted.

wilfreda
4 years ago#25
SparNar607 posted...
Since it'd be nice for people to see what the costumes look like and how to get them, shouldn't this be a sticky thread?

Well...I'm not sure there's really enough information in this topic to justify making it a sticky. But if someone has a convincing reason I won't stop them from trying. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. complete costume collection

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived