Stories for Persona and Persona 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Stories for Persona and Persona 2?

User Info: PikaColoredPika

PikaColoredPika
4 years ago#1
Never really got a chance to play the first and second Persona games. I'd like to find out about the stories. But my PSP stopped working a long time ago. Is there some place online where I could find a written script or something like that?

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
4 years ago#2
You have a Vita right? Persona 1 is 10-15$ on PSN for download. Persona 2 is 40$. But if you don't want them, you can probably wiki the story, or Youtube.
Square Enix, create a sequel to TWEWY. You have 3 years. Fail and face erasure. - The Fanbase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjf48W3Dg98

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#3
I know there are walkthroughs available online. RedQueeny has a really in-depth one for P1 (almost annoyingly so at times lol it takes her like 6 movies to get to the first dungeon because she talks to all the NPCs)
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)

User Info: FScell

FScell
4 years ago#4
If you can't play it then let it go, reading P2s story would just sound like unbridled madness.
What can change the nature of a man?

User Info: TehKrimboElf

TehKrimboElf
4 years ago#5
Persona 1s story isn't anything special really. But both Persona 2s have great stories, and the whole of it is great too. I highly recommend playing the Persona 2 duology if onky for the story and characters, since the gameplay is a bit dated.
The official Surt of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
White 2 FC: 2581 1170 0989

User Info: Strain42

Strain42
4 years ago#6
I really liked the Snow Queen Quest story of P1, I thought it was a lot more interesting than the SEBEC route.

Which is a shame because the game literally rushes you through the SQQ.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)

User Info: Lelouch71

Lelouch71
4 years ago#7
As a P2 fan (most people know this if they pay attention to me), I definitely recommend playing both games. However if it's not possible, then there is a video walkthrough for the game. I did the same thing for SMT1 and some of SMT2. I learned the story of both games due to their gameplay being very dated. P1 story isn't that major, but it does introduce a certain villain that would eventually have a major role in both P2s. Not to mention it gives a good backstory to the P1 cast. They have a pretty decent role in the P2 duology.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"

User Info: HurricaneManning

HurricaneManning
4 years ago#8
P1 is fun but the battle mechanics can be a little rough at times. The grid system I really didn't like.
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Stories for Persona and Persona 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived