SMT fans hate Persona fans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. SMT fans hate Persona fans

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
4 years ago#161
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Idk man i hardly know you

Ouch... :(

But fair enough. And my bad about the misunderstanding.

User Info: ssj98_gotenks

ssj98_gotenks
4 years ago#162
well i didnt really want to bring this up but just look at this.

Don't. Ever. Compare Persona 4 Golden. To that s***.(Ocarina of Time)

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

I wish I could find some more examples from more people, honestly.
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/Auuri.gif

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
4 years ago#163
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

Sounds like a troll. People seem to not be able to tell the difference, and that causes unnecessary wars (they get off on that stuff).

User Info: KYOJIROKAGENUMA

KYOJIROKAGENUMA
4 years ago#164
Cantido posted...
If Persona 4 was just another grimdark mess about killing God, I probably would have ignored it.

You are an idiot...
Kill anyone who gets in the way... Actually nevermind that... JUST KILL EVERYONE! - Kyojiro Kagenuma - WoTS 2 PSN:kingmalak

User Info: Crimsonmist

Crimsonmist
4 years ago#165
Cantido posted...
If Persona 4 was just another grimdark mess about killing God, I probably would have ignored it.

Wat.
I might make this my sig...

User Info: Azure619

Azure619
4 years ago#166
I like all SMT games and Persona games! :D

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#167
ssj98_gotenks posted...

were you on the vita board? because that more or less happens alot ther.
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: Azure619

Azure619
4 years ago#168
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Those people are majorly annoying, I don't praise Persona 4 but hot damn is it a fun game that I'm loving. I wouldn't go as far as to save "ehrmagerd greatest game evar" but I won't deny that it is an amazingly fun game.

User Info: looolrog

looolrog
4 years ago#169
Persona > SMT
Getting bodied is what I do.

User Info: CrisisOfFate

CrisisOfFate
4 years ago#170
looolrog posted...
Persona > SMT

May I ask how many SMT games have you played?
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. SMT fans hate Persona fans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived