Shadow Kanji help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Shadow Kanji help

User Info: bigt3224

bigt3224
4 years ago#1
I keep losing in the battle with him, and I believe it is because I am underleveled, as I am only level 17. So basically what I want to know is what exactly will happen if I leave his dungeon and let the fog set it? I know the game goes back seven days, but do I lose my levels/weapons/armor/money that I accumulated during those seven days? If thats the case I just need to keep trying, because i'm not really willing to lose those...

I kill nice guy and tough guy first, but then his rampage every now and this will get my main character, and I die.
PSN: bigt5478

bigt3224
4 years ago#2
Bump.

And lastly, I am on the last day of rain, if you guys didn't pick it up from my first post.

User Info: Darklit_Requiem

Darklit_Requiem
4 years ago#3
Use a Phys-Resistant Persona on your main character, I think I had Eligor for that battle
Currently Playing - Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, Persona 4 Golden

User Info: Breyant

Breyant
4 years ago#4
You will get a game over... keep grinding :)

bigt3224
4 years ago#5
So I get to keep all of my stuff if I get a game over?

bigt3224
4 years ago#6
And the Personas I have are

Eligor
Izanagi
Ippon-Datara
Xiezhai

I usually just flip between Eligor and Ippon-Datara for this, since the former has fire moves and the latter has ice.

And also, I have realized that the farther in the game I get, the worse Izanagi is, so what should I fuse him with in the future? I just am not sure haha

bigt3224
4 years ago#7
Nevermind.... I tried again one last time before I let the game end and I beat him easily.... what gives hahaha
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Shadow Kanji help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived