Your first RPG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: FuryOfPolaris

FuryOfPolaris
4 years ago#231
Final Fantasy IV... Back when we westerners all thought it was called Final Fantasy II. And then a couple years later when Final Fantasy VI came out stateside I bought it and became hooked on the genre.

User Info: Vsin

Vsin
4 years ago#232
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time.

Yes, seriously, the Oracle games. I never even finished it, and I got it even before my grandpa gave me a pirated copy of Pokemon Yellow (from HK). I never really even played RPGs until...I can't even remember..for all I know, it might've been P3P when I started trying to complete them o_0
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.

User Info: CathickleSquall

CathickleSquall
4 years ago#233
Golden Sun. Still beat it annually.
Uh. Random signature?

User Info: Aaron_Feuer

Aaron_Feuer
4 years ago#234
Phantasy Star Online was MY first RPG. on the gamecube though.
Sandy: If there's not even a modium of kindness in a sadist's heart, then her actions are merely abuse!
Soul: That's some disturbing logic.

User Info: luigi4728

luigi4728
4 years ago#235
either FF6 FF4 earthbound chrono trigger or pokemon red cant remember
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5864250 < click for real sig

User Info: amc9988

amc9988
4 years ago#236
My very first RPG and game is actually pokemon on gbc. my cousin brought her gbc,so I was curious and play it and it's really fun although it's in japanese. Since then I started to save my money to buy a gbc. And that's how I started to get involved with gaming.. few years later I bought gba, then nds lite, psp, and now vita... and they are all handhelds lol
Beware of the trolls, always bring Troll Spray with you.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c395/Caitgee/Web/258Troll_spray-1-1.jpg

User Info: rajin_donuts

rajin_donuts
4 years ago#237
Final Fantasy for the NES. I picked it up after I read the Nintendo Power strategy guide for the game.

User Info: _Bristow

_Bristow
4 years ago#238
I think Chrono Trigger, but I played alot of videogames as a kid so I dont know :(

User Info: ninja3213

ninja3213
4 years ago#239
Does Pokemon Stadium count? If not then Pokemon Fire Red.
PSN:ninja3212
In case of emergency, start screaming.

User Info: Squall88888

Squall88888
4 years ago#240
I had a SNES throughout my childhood but never once got an RPG on it, so until I got a Sega Saturn I finally played my first RPG Albert Odyssey: Legend of Elden, which I hold great memories to this game to this day,
Current Halo 4 level - SR 116 Tracker

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived