Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

User Info: Mcnugget2256

Mcnugget2256
4 years ago#11
...You guys done jumping on the "might" bandwagon?
Currently playing: P4G, Hitman, Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us.

User Info: Birth_By_Sorrow

Birth_By_Sorrow
4 years ago#12
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Well, it is inevitable Pokemon will win... but I don't believe there is any malice behind what they say.

User Info: rabies_neko

rabies_neko
4 years ago#13
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Did you seriously think there was a possibility that persona could have a bigger fan base? It's your fault.

User Info: SamuraiLloyd

SamuraiLloyd
4 years ago#14
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Well, it's as I said. Pokemon has been popular since the late 90s. Persona only really started to get noticed when 3 came into the picture and got a decent following once 4 came around. There isn't any reason to think that Persona could possibly be more popular than Pokemon, despite how good Persona is.
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

User Info: _BTT_

_BTT_
4 years ago#15
. . . I'm sorry, but really, Might?
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
4 years ago#16
Has pokemon really change that much? I've played the first gen (Blue/Red/Green), but I stopped after that. I couldn't find it too appealing anymore. Unless of course... isn't it voiced now? That would be awesome.

To be quite honest, I think I still want to believe I follow the animation series, but it's like, I rather not wait. I let it pile up after 6 to 8 months, and then finish it all in 2 days or so. Skip boring fillers, etc...

User Info: _BTT_

_BTT_
4 years ago#17
Has pokemon really change that much? I've played the first gen (Blue/Red/Green), but I stopped after that. I couldn't find it too appealing anymore. Unless of course... isn't it voiced now? That would be awesome.

To be quite honest, I think I still want to believe I follow the animation series, but it's like, I rather not wait. I let it pile up after 6 to 8 months, and then finish it all in 2 days or so. Skip boring fillers, etc...

No and No, but it should be. The series has honestly refused to evolve . . . it's gotten sad as of late. Especially, y'know, considering.
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1

User Info: FScell

FScell
4 years ago#18
It continues to receive tweaks and new conveniences and all that but overall Pokemon is still Pokemon.
What can change the nature of a man?

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
4 years ago#19
I just can't find the reason why they shouldn't. They have the VA for it since the animation is still doing healthy, I think. Do they have a budget, is their sales going down? I don't think so.

User Info: HoIlywood

HoIlywood
4 years ago#20
I came to see people say "might?"

Mission complete
PSN: Ahkiva
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived