Beauty of The Blue Butterfly Semi-Finals Mitsuru Kirijo V.S. Rise Kujikawa

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Beauty of The Blue Butterfly Semi-Finals Mitsuru Kirijo V.S. Rise Kujikawa

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#1
Who will move on to the final Round. - Results (131 votes)
Mitsuru Kirijo
58.02% (76 votes)
Rise Kujikawa
41.98% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hello one and all, welcome to the fian round of the semi-fianals. that last round was a close one and we can thank Hollywood for giving Chies fanbase a big push even though she still lost.

The Contestants!

Mitsuru Kirijo
http://www.linkueiuniverse.net/Doomsday/UNAF/SAFE/Pics/Mitsuru.jpg
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1876/2278948-2067738-mitsuru.jpg

Rise Kujikawa
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120401110436/megamitensei/images/3/33/Rise_Kujikawa_render.png

(winner)Hamuko Arisato V.S. Chie Satonaka

Mitsuru Kirijo V.S. Rise Kujikawa
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: ChibiDeidara

ChibiDeidara
4 years ago#2
Rise Kujikawa !!!<3 <3 <3 =)
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-

User Info: Rikkettik

Rikkettik
4 years ago#3
I love Rise, but come on, Mitsuru is the epitome of class, style and beauty. She could be a little better with people, burger joints and Takoyaki stands, but hey, nobody's perfect.

User Info: MilleniaRage

MilleniaRage
4 years ago#4
sexy redheads

falls to the floor and weeps

User Info: Mesmeril

Mesmeril
4 years ago#5
Golden Epilogue Rise>Mitsuru.

I like Mitsuru because she seems more mature and classy, but Rise just has that "star idol quality" if you know what I mean.

User Info: Cheesypoof

Cheesypoof
4 years ago#6
This is a tough one.
"My oh my, fools aplenty...that includes me, too." Legault, FE7

User Info: Sevyne

Sevyne
4 years ago#7
Rikkettik posted...
I love Rise, but come on, Mitsuru is the epitome of class, style and beauty. She could be a little better with people, burger joints and Takoyaki stands, but hey, nobody's perfect.

Man I'm gonna get so much hate, but I actually really hate Mitsuru. Not Hollywood-style Chie hate, but other than being a redhead she has nothing I actually like.

User Info: Rikkettik

Rikkettik
4 years ago#8
Sevyne posted...
Rikkettik posted...

Man I'm gonna get so much hate, but I actually really hate Mitsuru. Not Hollywood-style Chie hate, but other than being a redhead she has nothing I actually like.

I would vote for Rise then, if I were you.

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
4 years ago#9
holy **** it tied!
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: Sevyne

Sevyne
4 years ago#10
Rikkettik posted...
Sevyne posted...
Rikkettik posted...

I would vote for Rise then, if I were you.

I did, but I think we all know who is winning this one.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Beauty of The Blue Butterfly Semi-Finals Mitsuru Kirijo V.S. Rise Kujikawa

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived