I have never done a complete 180 with liking a character (Ai Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I have never done a complete 180 with liking a character (Ai Spoilers)

User Info: ArgentumVir

ArgentumVir
4 years ago#1
I seriously hated her ***** ass. Then when I figured out why she was like that I completely forgave her. When she asked the PC to date her, my heart broke when I turned her down (like I had to do with Yumi). I was doing a one love playthrough for my first game and I nearly cried when that happened. Seriously, moments like these make this game a 10/10 for me hands down.
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
4 years ago#2
At least she takes rejection better than Yumi.

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#3
ArgentumVir posted...
10/10

*high fives*
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0

User Info: Cedicus

Cedicus
4 years ago#4
Haha, I thought I was the only one... I hated her at 1st until she started to open up and I totally changed my perspective of her. I like her a little bit more than Yukiko.
Vita PSN: Cedicus
3DS FC: 2707-1599-6445

User Info: DB-RB

DB-RB
4 years ago#5
sayoko was the one i changed my mind about. i thought she was a slut looking for underage teens to get in with.
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
4 years ago#6
^ That was my first reaction as well.

I'm on the same boat. I pretty much labeled her as a ***** the first time and I completely ignored her after S.Link level one. NG+, I got curious and performed the S.Links that I didn't complete or activate and after finishing her S.Link, I feel horrible for making such a harsh statement :(

Still, I always ask, "How come it's THOSE types of girls that are like these but are secretly suffering inside?" Well, that's how I think of it from watching documentaries and hearing gossip from friends.
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD

User Info: SkybladeNox

SkybladeNox
4 years ago#7
I went the other way with Sayako. I liked her at first, since her personality fit with the theme of of arcana. But then she turned into just another boring character trying to over-compensate for a past failure, which is a ridiculously common theme in the game. Not necessarily bad, but with Sayako instead of adding depth to the character, it just made her bland and uninteresting.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I have never done a complete 180 with liking a character (Ai Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived