Getting seriously annoyed with Dojima-san, spoilers maybe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Getting seriously annoyed with Dojima-san, spoilers maybe?

User Info: llf0CuSll

llf0CuSll
4 years ago#1
Dude, seriously... After saving the entire world and town of inaba, saving him and his daughter, him even saying i have the face of a man now, and maxing out his s.link, and other things. HE STILL DOESNT LET ME GO OUTSIDE AT NIGHT? WT* IS YOUR DEAL DUDE

User Info: GSSAGE7

GSSAGE7
4 years ago#2
If you got a night job and asked him nicely, he'd let you go out.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#3
???

I go out every night...

Have you maxed his SL yet?
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
4 years ago#4
GSSAGE7 posted...
If you got a night job and asked him nicely, he'd let you go out.

Oh yeah, this too
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)

User Info: AlphaDormante

AlphaDormante
4 years ago#5
TheExiled280 posted...
???

I go out every night...

Have you maxed his SL yet?

It's nothing to do with the SL. All you have to do is take a part-time job outside of the house at night and Dojima will let you out.

llf0CuSll
4 years ago#6
I dont want to go out to work though, I want to go out to strengthen bonds naoto-kun, before 3/1 comes... it's now 1/30, think I will have enough time? oh!, and his rank is at 6 atm

llf0CuSll
4 years ago#7
her*

User Info: wilfreda

wilfreda
4 years ago#8
You don't actually have to go to the job, you just have to take it so that you have a legit reason for Dojima to let you go out.
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)

llf0CuSll
4 years ago#9
ughh why didnt i know this lol.... how do i get a night job? =P

User Info: The_Limit

The_Limit
4 years ago#10
wilfreda posted...
You don't actually have to go to the job, you just have to take it so that you have a legit reason for Dojima to let you go out.

This. You went through the entire game without a job? O_O
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Getting seriously annoyed with Dojima-san, spoilers maybe?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived