I've worked out who Teddie is... *SPOILER*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I've worked out who Teddie is... *SPOILER*

User Info: Bisected8

Bisected8
4 years ago#1
He's ATLUS's shadow, representing their need to make sure their games make a profit in the form of a cutesy mascot character.

Since marketing also needs good PR he has a bear-y friendly personality, but no understanding of the real world.

Shadow Teddie represents ATLUS Europe.
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.

User Info: ConMan8

ConMan8
4 years ago#2
"I shall give you the truth you claim to hold so dear... The inescapable fact of your import's death here!"

Atlus already have a mascot though. He should've been Teddie Frost or Jack Teddie or something.
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto

User Info: Final_gale

Final_gale
4 years ago#3
ConMan8 posted...
Atlus already have a mascot though. He should've been Teddie Frost or Jack Teddie or something.

Doesn't Teddie get a Jack Frost color option in Persona 4 Arena?

Bisected8
4 years ago#4
ConMan8 posted...
"I shall give you the truth you claim to hold so dear... The inescapable fact of your import's death here!"

But Teddie isn't Atlus's mascot, just a representation of their need for one. =P
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.

User Info: Paradox_Knight

Paradox_Knight
4 years ago#5
Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, King Frost, Black Frost, Jack the Ripper, Raihou and Ace Frost would like to have a word with you.

(Jack the Ripper by the way is from the Virtua Boy game Jack Bros. by Atlus)
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.

Bisected8
4 years ago#6
What about?

I said he was their shadow, not their mascot. The fact they have one supports the idea.

User Info: Paradox_Knight

Paradox_Knight
4 years ago#7
Hey! You never let them say their word!

Here it is:

"Hee-ho!"

Done.
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.

User Info: terran3999999

terran3999999
4 years ago#8
So if Teddie is Atlus' Shadow does that mean Jack Frost is Atlus' Persona? No wonder they use Jack Frost so much!
On a serious note, isn't Jack Frost the official mascot of Atlus/SMT?
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I've worked out who Teddie is... *SPOILER*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived