It could be just me, but... (slight spoiler)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. It could be just me, but... (slight spoiler)

User Info: LastOfLancas

LastOfLancas
4 years ago#1
...having a high level persona (instead of low level) could increases your random points on social links.

For example, I fused a Kikuri-hime with the expense of me blowing most of my money on compendium to 1) beat the Rise/Teddie shadow(s) and 2) boost social link. Then, I started following the guide, until I realized some prompts were just skipped (I think it was 5-6 or 6-7 where either TV reporter comes in or the lady from the inn comes in and the last prompt was skipped) and, next thing I knew, I was one level higher than the guide (I think it was level 7, instead of 6 or something) I spent the extra hour on fishing (Yeah, not a wise decision in the retrospect)

I am sure I was following the guide to the T (or G, idk), but I can't explain how I was a level higher, other than I was using high level persona for Priestess arcana for other social links. (Thanks to that (probably), my Strength arcana took a huge hit. It's November, and it's still rank 8).

Can anyone confirm this?
I eat Slabs of Ham, Celery and Horseradish, Tons of Asparagus everyday!!!

User Info: Mana_Runigha

Mana_Runigha
4 years ago#2
I'm positive it's just having a persona that matches the Arcana.

User Info: ConMan8

ConMan8
4 years ago#3
I've done Aeon's entire link on one playthrough with just Ame-no-Uzume, and on another with just Kaguya. Took the same amount of visits to max.
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto

User Info: LastOfLancas

LastOfLancas
4 years ago#4
Thanks guys. I guess I messed it up somewhere D:

On unrelated note, I summoned Satan with Fortuna, Alraune, and Mot by fusion accident. Also, unlocked the trophy for that.
I eat Slabs of Ham, Celery and Horseradish, Tons of Asparagus everyday!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. It could be just me, but... (slight spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived