"Girl On The Rooftop" Quest!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. "Girl On The Rooftop" Quest!

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
4 years ago#1
I swear I've already completed this quest, it was requested by a classmate and I went to the roof and taught this awkward girl how to speak in order not to offend, success but the quest is still "alive"... unless this is a new quest altogether? It's quest number 2. Any ideas, anyone?

User Info: Final_gale

Final_gale
4 years ago#2
Those are separate quests. The Girl On The Rooftop is the quest to ask a girl about her hobbies three different times. The one about the speaking lessons is one of the Fox's requests for the Hermit Social Link.

defunct32
4 years ago#3
Damn, but every time I go to the roof either there's no one there or Chie's there. I know completing all 69 quests gets you nothing special not even a trophy but I would like to max out P4Golden!

User Info: SkybladeNox

SkybladeNox
4 years ago#4
That was a different quest. Quest 2 girl is across from the weather forcast girl. When you get to the roof try moving down, not up.

defunct32
4 years ago#5
Weather forecast girl?

User Info: AsukaTenjyoin

AsukaTenjyoin
4 years ago#6
It's the girl who stands by the door and tells you the weather for the next few days.

Quest 2 girl is the one who stands at the fence.
Playing: P4G, Uncharted 3, Ragnarok Odyssey, KH 2: FM (Lvl 1)

defunct32
4 years ago#7
Hey guys! Yeah, I got both, the weather forecast girl and that hobby girl. I didn't realize there's another part of the roof at the bottom (down) I keep going up upon entering the roof all the time. >.<
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. "Girl On The Rooftop" Quest!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived