Yay, Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Yay, Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy.

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
4 years ago#1
Didn't expect this, first playthrough too!

User Info: beny_pimpster

beny_pimpster
4 years ago#2
defunct32 posted...

same here how do you earn that trophy anyways?? i got it by luck!

User Info: ConMan8

ConMan8
4 years ago#3
I've almost finished my third playthrough and I still don't have it. I hate you all.
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto

User Info: RavenShinobi

RavenShinobi
4 years ago#4
I too got it without even trying in my first playthrough. I heard many things about how to get this trophy, but I haven't even fought the reaper and I don't use Yosuke or Chie that often to get all of Rise's quote's about them.
Favorites: FF9, We <3 Katamari, Zelda: MM, Jet Grind Radio, Castlevania: SotN, Ape Escape, MGS
My anime list: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Raven_Shinobi

defunct32
4 years ago#5
beny_pimpster posted...
defunct32 posted...

same here how do you earn that trophy anyways?? i got it by luck!

By luck as well, I do my first play-through with little to no guide/FAQ help but I did read up on some Rise trophy topics and I more or less got an idea of what I'm supposed to do to earn that trophy just that I don't specifically go out there to get it the first time. I only remember that I grind a lot and by a lot I meant almost every opportunity I get; this game doesn't have anything much to do other than grinding besides the SIMS element and fusing of Personas so I did just that, then I would purposely leave everyone's health low and Rise would be "xxx-senpai/kun your health's low" I am not sure if that is part of the 250 lines but you know whatever comes out of her mouth I consider it part of the trophy, I constantly analyze and I change party just to keep them on the same level and depends on the dungeon, if a dungeon has a lot of enemies weak to ice then it's Teddie/Chie, lightning will be "Kanji, so on and so forth.

I don't think there's anything specific whatsoever but dang, when the notification came up on the upper-right corner of the Vita screen w/ "you earned a trophy: Hardcore Risette's Fan" I was like "what?" I quickly grabbed a screenshot for fun, lol!

ConMan8 posted...
I've almost finished my third playthrough and I still don't have it. I hate you all.

Were you trying to do anything specific?

RavenShinobi posted...
I too got it without even trying in my first playthrough. I heard many things about how to get this trophy, but I haven't even fought the reaper and I don't use Yosuke or Chie that often to get all of Rise's quote's about them.

I fought the Reaper only once but I only managed to bring his health to about half a bar then he suddenly went into high-gear and got 3 turns in a row (not even exploiting my weaknesses) then he went on to further exploit my weakness so it's like "it's all the Reaper's turn" but I cannot remember if Rise has some special or specific lines during the Reaper battle.

defunct32
4 years ago#6
defunct32 posted...

Oh wait, benny_pimpster you're that guy w/ the Jack Frost tattoo on your right thigh, right? Cool! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Yay, Hardcore Risette Fan Trophy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived