Question regarding max SL guides

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Question regarding max SL guides

User Info: Immortal_hidan2

Immortal_hidan2
4 years ago#1
Now that i already finsihed the game and started NG+ i decided to get the legend of inaba trophy on my NG+ playthrough but i need your opinions first before using any guides. I am having a hard time reading KADFC's guide and i saw yangxu has a guide too.It seems i understand more of yangxu's guide since it has a very detailed explanation but i dont know if it'll work out.For those who tried out KADFC's guide or yangxu or both which is more good to follow?
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils
0:192:0090:23321<-The code to your immortality

User Info: killy666

killy666
4 years ago#2
I've only tried KAFDC's guide and i'm in august and so far everything's working fine.
My Life Is Sicker Than Your Band.

Immortal_hidan2
4 years ago#3
I see. i need more opinions.

User Info: Sosuke15

Sosuke15
4 years ago#4
I kinda followed KADFC's guide, but took things in my own hands half way through. It wasn't because it was bad, but I saw ways to read books and gain levels in social links a bit faster than what he suggested all in my first play-through. However, if you were to follow his guide, you should be able to max all of it.

User Info: Trenske123

Trenske123
4 years ago#5
but yangyu FAQ isn't for a first-run complete SL (with the MC characteristicsstat increases lines ?)

User Info: Son Goku X

Son Goku X
4 years ago#6
If you're on NG+ with max stats in Courage/Expression/Knowledge/etc, it's better to use KADFC's NG+ guide since yangxu's guide is meant for you to start from scratch.

There's probably no need for a guide if you just need all SL's, there's plenty of time and the NG+ guide is meant for the all books trophy + getting Skills from scooter rides.
"Maria which Gun*** is that?" -Klaus

User Info: Sosuke15

Sosuke15
4 years ago#7
Sosuke15 posted...
I kinda followed KADFC's guide, but took things in my own hands half way through. It wasn't because it was bad, but I saw ways to read books and gain levels in social links a bit faster than what he suggested all in my first play-through. However, if you were to follow his guide, you should be able to max all of it.

Meant to type yangxu, not KADFC. Sorry for the confusion.

Immortal_hidan2
4 years ago#8
I heard the KADFC's guide that you can obtain other trophies such as cooking 5 perfect lunch,visit nanako and others?
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Question regarding max SL guides

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived