Persona Music FES 2013 starts tomorrow.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Music FES 2013 starts tomorrow.

User Info: Skull007o_O

Skull007o_O
3 years ago#21
Awww no soul phrase?

User Info: Skull007o_O

Skull007o_O
3 years ago#22
Snowflakes was beyond beautiful.

Dem feels

User Info: iDoneGotU

iDoneGotU
3 years ago#23
Skull007o_O posted...

Dem feels

Thanks for mentioning, I ended up checking out more of the Persona songs. And P4A's ver of Reach out to the truth is amazing compared to P4G's ver.
Surrender Before ME!

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
3 years ago#24
Has anyone ever come across Yumi Kawamura's More Than One Heart mp3 anywhere? It's a pretty decent song, but can't find it anywhere. I suppose it's official release will be closer to the movie's date and all.. But you know, sometimes things like that happen to just pop up online sometimes. :)
"if you're EMO and still alive, then you're just a POSER looking for attention." -RR

User Info: SlyHobbes

SlyHobbes
3 years ago#25
Skull007o_O posted...

Dem feels

lol I've always hated that song. Not because it's sad or anything, or even because it's slow. I just despise it for some reason.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere PSN: SlyHobbes

User Info: iDoneGotU

iDoneGotU
3 years ago#26
Persona pretty much has the best music in gaming(with metal gear rising as second) IMO.
Surrender Before ME!

User Info: UltVictory

UltVictory
3 years ago#27
Rhythm Thief (that game no one here's played), Sonic, and Megaman also have great soundtracks. Hate it when people say Video Game music is just beeps and boops...

User Info: periahdark

periahdark
3 years ago#28
I've been trying to figure out the lyrics for More Than One Heart after it was played at the concert. I made a Google Doc so other people can add their own comments and hopefully figure it out together. If anyone is interested, the link is here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1juKS5Vor9EYFULJ2nYU4q3ySyWV2o2p-LS4EGTCtm6Y/edit?usp=sharing
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Persona Music FES 2013 starts tomorrow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived