What are your preferred grinding tricks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What are your preferred grinding tricks?

User Info: bubbascal

bubbascal
2 months ago#1
I have a few in mind but I wish to use the fastest, most consistent grinding methods out there. And the current ones just don't do the trick for me. Or don't actually work.
PSN: KHFanOnline1 Nohrian Scum/Traitor/Purple Ghost FE: Fates Castle Address: 01676-22960 61727-32290
Favorite Pokemon: Arceus

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
2 months ago#2
i mean just go into a the highest dungeon you have and find the hands. They showed up regularly for me.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
psn: http://psnprofiles.com/ShadyMan8903

User Info: elpapitochulo

elpapitochulo
2 months ago#3
For me, it's Heaven. The gold hands show up at least once a floor, or close to once a floor. Bypass all other enemies in search of gold hands.

Good luck.

User Info: MG_Salad

MG_Salad
2 months ago#4
Also, make sure to use Megido/Megodolaon on the hands. It's ridiculously effective.
Holding off on BOTW for a while, out of fear I find it a good game and not the best game ever.

bubbascal
2 months ago#5
XcZeus3469 posted...
i mean just go into a the highest dungeon you have and find the hands. They showed up regularly for me.

MG_Salad posted...
Also, make sure to use Megido/Megodolaon on the hands. It's ridiculously effective.

Yet this doesn't kill the hands in Magatsu Inaba or Heaven. Even though I'm having Yu and Naoto spam Megidola, (I've heard Megidolan doesn't deal much more damage than Megidola and is a waste of SP.) I need more DPS somehow. They always Masukujaja and run away before I can kill them.
PSN: KHFanOnline1 Nohrian Scum/Traitor/Purple Ghost FE: Fates Castle Address: 01676-22960 61727-32290

User Info: C_Cole14

C_Cole14
2 months ago#6
Golden hands >mind charge >Megidola

Exp bonus cards
Psn: C_Cole96

User Info: LagoonTheCursed

LagoonTheCursed
2 months ago#7
Raise exp in the difficulty settings to "more"

Made NG+ that much more tolerable
Mistranslation, plot hole, or bad writing?

bubbascal
2 months ago#8
LagoonTheCursed posted...
Raise exp in the difficulty settings to "more"

Made NG+ that much more tolerable

Too bad I'm on NG though.

bubbascal
2 months ago#9
C_Cole14 posted...
Golden hands >mind charge >Megidola

Exp bonus cards

Not a bad strategy. However, I've noticed that Naoto using Megidola seems to cause the hands to Masukukaja then run away. However, having Naoto use instant kills before they move seems to make them blow turns on using instant kills such as Hamaon/Mudoon and Hama/Mudo. (Too bad it has a high success rate when the hands use the instant kills though.)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What are your preferred grinding tricks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived