Party members

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ccarter71

ccarter71
3 months ago#1
I was wondering is there a problem with doing the dungeon solo, no party members just mc especially early dungeons. I can see you could level him up a little quicker and have the ability to fuse higher persona earlier. But I didn't know if their was a penalty or just a bad idea.

User Info: Finis-XII

Finis-XII
3 months ago#2
There's never any reason to.
"This close, I can hear your heart beating. Thump...thump...that's how you sound... <3"
https://m.imgur.com/gfiAZKK

User Info: BrassBirch

BrassBirch
3 months ago#3
ccarter71 posted...
I was wondering is there a problem with doing the dungeon solo, no party members just mc especially early dungeons. I can see you could level him up a little quicker and have the ability to fuse higher persona earlier. But I didn't know if their was a penalty or just a bad idea.

Party members mostly exist to disperse damage , so Yu doesnt have to front all of it. Obviously this means a crit or weakness hit can and will be deadly if Yu is the only party menber... additional party members increase team durability and marginally increase damage.
The Official Akihiko of the Persona boards. More-so than the other one. He sucks.

User Info: bl4ckheartnet

bl4ckheartnet
3 months ago#4
Probably not a good idea. You'll be spending lots more sp, taking loads more damage. The trade off wouldn't be worth it as your party members are awesome to have around
Persona 4 Golden is the greatest video game in history. P5 (in progress)

User Info: darkzero000

darkzero000
3 months ago#5
For your exp, yes you could solo. In case of fusing Kaiwan during a skill change (and pass around+refuse Kaiwan), you may get Victory Cry as well as Repel Physical, so a solo player can level up very fast by having an all-elemental persona with another persona w Repel Phys/Victory Cry.

That will make the game too easy though, and very boring. Better just get Victory Cry for easier game and Megido for anti-golden hand, you can have all fun you want with the team.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived