S+ Finally!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AchedSphinx

AchedSphinx
4 years ago#11
ninjaelephant31 posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I should play ranked more. I'm still C-rank.

C-rank cuz of dat AOA aigis LOL

The highest rank I've gotten with Aigis is A rank. Then I got to thinking. How many wins can I get simply doing AoA? I woke up to find out quite a lot of wins came from that. I only play player matches though so it doesn't really effect much.

I feel like you deserve an S rank at least :( You're the only good mitsuru I know, and you body me free everytime we play XD

I know of a few Mitsurus who are better than me and others I'm even with in skill. Though Mitsuru mirrors are seriously the derpest thing ever. But thanks to playing so many I'm a little bit more confident against them now.
psn: p4uplayer

User Info: JanneDaArc135

JanneDaArc135
4 years ago#12
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

The highest rank I've gotten with Aigis is A rank. Then I got to thinking. How many wins can I get simply doing AoA? I woke up to find out quite a lot of wins came from that. I only play player matches though so it doesn't really effect much.

I feel like you deserve an S rank at least :( You're the only good mitsuru I know, and you body me free everytime we play XD

I know of a few Mitsurus who are better than me and others I'm even with in skill. Though Mitsuru mirrors are seriously the derpest thing ever. But thanks to playing so many I'm a little bit more confident against them now.

Yeah I have played you a couple times and your Mitsuru has always been solid :)
The older rpg games will always be the best forever and ever
PSN: janne-da-arc24

User Info: TheSuspected

TheSuspected
4 years ago#13
Makes me cry, I got to SSS twice and tanked. Just haven't had it in me since.

But good job.
PSN: NaRD2ndG | Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nard2ndg | www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
GameFAQs P4A board 'Random Button' mainer!

User Info: Darkflare_EX

Darkflare_EX
4 years ago#14
AchedSphinx posted...

I remember this too well...

I even decided to go Air throw only the second time.
You cannot select this due to restrictions on connection quality

User Info: WilyHooliganism

WilyHooliganism
4 years ago#15
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I sad

User Info: ninjaelephant31

ninjaelephant31
4 years ago#16
Sorry Wily, I don't think I've ever actually gone against your mitsuru, and Ached is litterally the only mitsuru I play :( Maybe we could run a set sometime this weekend and I'll be able to see how much you'll body me LOL
Currently playing, League of Legends, Persona 4 Arena Pokemon Emerald and HeartGold

User Info: AchedSphinx

AchedSphinx
4 years ago#17
WilyHooliganism posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

I sad

Who are you on PSN? We should play.
psn: p4uplayer

User Info: lunarXskies

lunarXskies
4 years ago#18
I remember the dark days of playing Ranked...getting 4 wins in a row and then suddenly a rank down match and losing...

User Info: WilyHooliganism

WilyHooliganism
4 years ago#19
Sorry Wily, I don't think I've ever actually gone against your mitsuru, and Ached is litterally the only mitsuru I play :( Maybe we could run a set sometime this weekend and I'll be able to see how much you'll body me LOL

Ah, I'm mediocre, so I was just joking. But I'm up for a set.

Who are you on PSN? We should play.

It's my username: WilyHooliganism. I've seen some of your matches, and I know for certain that you're better than I at hit confirms. but I'd love to play.

User Info: MikeSugs

MikeSugs
4 years ago#20
AchedSphinx posted...
AchedSphinx posted...
Grats.

Still F- with everyone.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived