So every devil fruit exist only once right ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  3. So every devil fruit exist only once right ?

User Info: Ri-chan

Ri-chan
4 years ago#1
So how does everyone knows what each or most fuits do even though no one ever could have taste it because it exist only once ? Or is there an book with all fruits then again how could they know what each fruit do ?

User Info: reptyle101

reptyle101
4 years ago#2
Only one of each kind exists at a time iirc. When someone who ate a devil fruit dies a new fruit of it appears.
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#3
I think either Dr. Vegapunk or someone else documented what a lot of the fruits did/do and what they looked like. It was how Blackbeard knew to find the specific fruit for the power he wanted.
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.

User Info: Romangelo

Romangelo
4 years ago#4
there's a document about it.

and devil fruits can be reborn after the user of that power died.
X > V > T > VI > XIII-2 > XII > TLR > XIII > X-2 > VIII > VII > IV > IX > III > I > II

User Info: EichiroNobunaga

EichiroNobunaga
4 years ago#5
It was shown in the latest arc. Without major spoilers, a certain Devil Fruit user died (don't worry) and a nearby apple was transformed into that fruit.

There is only one at a time.
Check out Gaming News Hub for some gaming news and reviews! http://gamingnewshub.com/

User Info: TwilightOrochi

TwilightOrochi
4 years ago#6
And there is indeed a book with the fruits and what they do.
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.

User Info: CyberLance26

CyberLance26
4 years ago#7
Yea i think it was Dr Vegapunk that made that Devil Fruit book.

User Info: EichiroNobunaga

EichiroNobunaga
4 years ago#8
I thought Sanji said that book's been around since he was a kid? I suppose it could have been Vegapunk, but I doubt it.
Check out Gaming News Hub for some gaming news and reviews! http://gamingnewshub.com/

User Info: CyberLance26

CyberLance26
4 years ago#9
EichiroNobunaga posted...
I thought Sanji said that book's been around since he was a kid? I suppose it could have been Vegapunk, but I doubt it.

Vegapunk could be an old man.
Hes probably way older than Sanji so he could have made that book a long time ago.

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
4 years ago#10
I think the book had some or most of the devil fruits listed but not all of them, i may be wrong though, its been a while since i read that part.
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
  1. Boards
  2. One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  3. So every devil fruit exist only once right ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived